Any advice on finding USATF Singlet?

imnothammer

Just curious is anyone has any advice on tracking down the current USATF singlet?

I know Running Warehouse sells the Nike Digital Race Day Elite singlet but it looks like those are reserved for bulk team orders. Otherwise I can only find these for crazy markups (400 - 500) on ebay...

Thanks

RW Staff 2

Administrator
Staff member
Just curious is anyone has any advice on tracking down the current USATF singlet?

I know Running Warehouse sells the Nike Digital Race Day Elite singlet but it looks like those are reserved for bulk team orders. Otherwise I can only find these for crazy markups (400 - 500) on ebay...

Thanks

Current official USA Team Singlets are usually only available for pro athletes representing the USA. Occasionally you will find them from athletes or fans on resale sites like ebay but usually as you said at high mark ups. To our knowledge they are not available for purchase by fans.

Connor
RW Staff

imnothammer

Appreciate the replies - I had been checking the USATF shop but apparently they only sell the old overstock when a new set comes out (and they're also fairly cleaned out of the old stock at the moment).

I wish track and field sold replicas the way that other sports did. Oh well, I will just have to keep an eye out on ebay or hold my breathe until after Tokyo. Thanks folks.

imnothammer

O7BZz8F_d.webp

Update - a success!
The after market resales are pretty wild (some listings being north of $500) but I was able to scoop this up at a fairly reasonable price from a reseller who funnels 100% of the proceeds back to the athletes.
Excited to rock this for one of my international races later this year.

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
O7BZz8F_d.webp

Update - a success!
The after market resales are pretty wild (some listings being north of $500) but I was able to scoop this up at a fairly reasonable price from a reseller who funnels 100% of the proceeds back to the athletes.
Excited to rock this for one of my international races later this year.

Awesome! Glad you got one.

Justin
RW Staff

imnothammer

Neat! I am in the NYC tri-state area and unfortunately I don't think they run many of the national events around here.

I am hoping that when they update the uniforms for Tokyo I can pick up some more of the current "generation" stuff on the USATF site, but I wanted to make sure I got my hands on a singlet before my international races later this year so I was willing to pay (a small) mark up to get this.

RunTommy!

Varsity
Neat! I am in the NYC tri-state area and unfortunately I don't think they run many of the national events around here.

I am hoping that when they update the uniforms for Tokyo I can pick up some more of the current "generation" stuff on the USATF site, but I wanted to make sure I got my hands on a singlet before my international races later this year so I was willing to pay (a small) mark up to get this.

Sound great! I usually rock my local club kit in races, but ya would be nice if they sold them online. If I remember right they were upwards of $120 at the ATL expo. Going down to Naples this weekend to race and that's a USATF race, so they'll probably be there selling them. The USATF actually has a lot of races, and probably some near you (in the summer).

imnothammer

https://belllaptrackandfield.com/
for anyone looking for pretty reasonable prices on pro/national team gear these guys usually have a good selection. And they give all the money back to the athletes. Good company

Yep - this is where I got it from. Price under $200 and money going back to the athlete so I pulled the trigger.

Unfortunately they do still charge some wild prices for some items. They actually end up selling the Pro Elite singlet for $600+ when I regularly see ebay listings for $80. So, buyer still beware there...

Last edited: