Nike Zoom Streak

Does anyone know if Nike's Zoom Streak or Zoom Streak LT will be coming back, or are they being phased out? They've been my go-to shoes for workouts as well as some races but they seem to be out of stock everywhere.

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know if Nike's Zoom Streak or Zoom Streak LT will be coming back, or are they being phased out? They've been my go-to shoes for workouts as well as some races but they seem to be out of stock everywhere.
Hi @dparks,

Welcome to the TR Community!

We have a color of the Zoom Streak LT 4 in our system for a July launch. I reached out to the buying team to get more insight. The future is uncertain at this point. I know the team has communicated to Nike that the Streak is popular and still relevant to the run community.

I asked Matt & Connor (two of our footwear gurus) if they had any recommendations for an alternative for you. Here is what they recommended:

• Skechers Horizon Vanish 2
    • This is probably going to feel the most similar to the Streak. The HV will be closer in terms of weight and cushioning to the Streak.
  • ASICS Hyper Speed
    • The HS will be a couple ounces heavier but have more cushioning. I haven't run in this version but I'd also imagine it will feel different due to the rocker shape too.
We hope that helps!
Thank you,

Justin
RW Staff