Nike Dri-Fit Breathe

I was at Dicks to pick up a weight plate and noticed the Dri-Fit Breathe. That material is thin and light as a feather. It looks perfect for sunny, humid days when you want a bit more coverage. It's hard for me to justify as I have a bunch of regular Dri-Fits but nice to think about for next year.

I love the Nike techknit tops. Super light and breathable, they feel like a high quality version of those ultra-thin dry-fit t-shirts some races give out. Not worth it at full price, but I always grab one when they’re on clearance.

I have 9 Aeroswift Tanks and they are great. Techknit appears to be the successor to Aeroswift. I have felt the Techknit material in a Nike Store a few years ago and I recall that it was very nice. They make really nice stuff. New Balance had something similar called M4M Seamless which was also very light, thin and breathable. But I haven't seen anything in their line since then.

I think they’re still going to be making aeroswift singlets and shorts, techknit is the high end equivalent for shirts.

I think they’re still going to be making aeroswift singlets and shorts, techknit is the high end equivalent for shirts.
Thanks. I really don't follow their product lines. I just sometimes look around in the stores and check out the materials. We have a Nike Factory Outlet in town so I can check things out locally. Is Dri-Fit the low-end stuff?