FuelCell Rebel V.2 Release Date?

With images now surfacing of the Rebel V.2, is there a release date on the calendar for it (or if not, then a general month/quarter)?

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All,

I do want to officially confirm that the New Balance Rebel v2 is slated to come out in 2021. We have it as an April launch. However, with the challenges in shipping the industry is facing, that date may move. Stay tuned to RW Social and TR message board. We will be putting out more information on the new Rebel soon!
Thank you,

Justin
RW Staff

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for all the info on this! I would love to preorder. Any idea if wide will be offered when it is available?
Hi @Widefeet,

We do have orders for Wides in our system right now that are showing the same timeframe as the regular widths. I'm a little hesitiatant to say, "yes!" with absolute certainty as we've had so many delays from our brands. However, the system is currently showing them as coming in at the same time.
Thank you,

Justin
RW Staff

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! any idea when I can preorder?
I just sent a note over to our Footwear buyer who manages NB product. Typically, we do pre-order 30 days from expected launch date. Around 3/1 would be what I'd expect. However, he may be aware of delays that I am not. I will let you know what I find out!
Thank you,

Justin
RW Staff

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Is it true the release date is sliding to May?
Hi @Widefeet,

Apologies for the delay. I just checked in with our NB buyer. He said that it is still looking to be an April release. However, dates have been moving almost every day for new shoes. We are keeping a close on Rebel v2 as that is very exciting shoe for the running community.
Thank you,

Justin
RW Staff