Dragonfly spikes

Erik101

Hey I just wanted to know if you guys are restocking on the dragonfly spikes if you can’t say I understand! Just been really wanting them!

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hey I just wanted to know if you guys are restocking on the dragonfly spikes if you can’t say I understand! Just been really wanting them![/QUO

@Erik101,

We will be re-stocking the Dragonfly. It won't be in the Black/Blue color we had previously, but we should have two new colors available. We expect them to be live on the site towards the end of this month!

Justin
RW Staff

Erik101

@Erik101,

We will be re-stocking the Dragonfly. It won't be in the Black/Blue color we had previously, but we should have two new colors available. We expect them to be live on the site towards the end of this month!

Justin
RW Staff
Hey just wanted an update cause I saw they never restocked and the month just ended. If you can give an update I’d really appreciate, I don’t mine waiting patiently.

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hey just wanted an update cause I saw they never restocked and the month just ended. If you can give an update I’d really appreciate, I don’t mine waiting patiently.

@Erik101,

Thanks for checking in. My apologies for the delay on the Dragonfly. I just checked our Nike shipping portal. Unfortunately, they haven't shipped any of the product out to us from the orders with the Dragonfly. We've experience some pretty significant delays with the COVID-19 pandemic and increased shipping volume. My guess is that is a result of that. I put a note out to our buyers to see if they have any additional information. Unfortunately, they do not. If I hear an update, I will post to the message board.

Justin
RW Staff

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
@AbbaRun,

This is post has excellent timing. I just saw that we got the White/Crimson Dragonfly Spike checked in to inventory this morning. They are going through some logistical processes now, but it will be up on the site and order-able soon. I asked the Web C dept. to give me a heads up before they go live. That way I can drop a note for the TR Community.
Thanks!

Justin
RW Staff

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you! Any word on the mango color? If it didn't come in with the white, will you be getting it later?

I just checked the Nike site. The Mango color has shipped (some of the units). However, I do not have an ETA on their arrival.
Thank you,

Justin
RW Staff

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you! Any word on the mango color? If it didn't come in with the white, will you be getting it later?

@Erik101 & @AbbaRun

A couple updates:
  1. We have the Mango color in the warehouse waiting to be checked in to our system. So, that should happen tomorrow or the next day.
  2. The White Color will go live TODAY! I'm estimating around 3-330pm Pacific time.
Thank you,

Justin
RW Staff