ASICS Official Thread

Thanks for the great question! I could go pretty deep on this one... I think ASICS' attention to subtle detail within product builds. The level of nuance and refinement that is often not customer facing at the end of the day is second to none, whether it's within materials/durability testing, gender engineering, components, or refining a new technology. Our Institute of Sport Science in Japan is entirely dedicated to research, both academic and applicable to our footwear technology- much of which may not see areej shah novels the light of day, but helps inform subtle changes in our line.
Asics is a well-known athletic footwear and apparel brand, known for its high-quality running shoes, training gear, and sports apparel. While I don't have access to real-time threads or forums, I can provide you with some general information about Asics and their products:

1. History: Asics is a Japanese multinational corporation founded in 1949 by Kihachiro Onitsuka. Originally known as Onitsuka Co., Ltd., the company later changed its name to Asics, derived from the Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which translates to "Healthy Soul In a Healthy Body."
  2. Product Range: Asics offers a wide range of athletic footwear, including running shoes, training shoes, trail running shoes, and specialty shoes for sports such as volleyball, tennis, and wrestling. They also manufacture sports apparel, accessories, and sports equipment.