ASICS GT 2000 9 Shoes Listed at 9.9 oz

srvnvly

Runner
The reviews state 10.3 oz, the weight on the product description page states 9.9 oz.which one is correct? I thought the product is ages used to read 10.3. Thank you.

imnothammer

The product page on the ASICS website has them listed at 9.9 oz (both in the "Product Details" portion and one of the big info graphics)

The review states that 10.3 oz is accurate for a Men's Size 9, so its certainly possible that the 9.9 figure was for a smaller sized shoe? In any event, .4 oz is a pretty small discrepancy, but then again I understand that for some folks it is not.

Last edited:

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
The reviews state 10.3 oz, the weight on the product description page states 9.9 oz.which one is correct? I thought the product is ages used to read 10.3. Thank you.

Hi @srvnvly,

Welcome to the TR Community!

It looks like the 10.3 oz on our review is an error on our part. Sometimes, we (or other early reviewers) will have early samples that aren't the exact same as factory specifications. Usually the tweaks are pretty small. As an example, there might be an overlay that gets removed. However, that can contribute a difference in weight. Our Web C team will fix that weight discrepancy.

We weigh everything in house before the finally "go live" on the product page. So, I usually trust our weights on the product page over anywhere else.

If you'd like, I can take a trip down to the warehouse and pull some size 9s to weigh to double check for you?
Thank you!

Justin
RW Staff

srvnvly

Runner
Hi @srvnvly,

Welcome to the TR Community!

It looks like the 10.3 oz on our review is an error on our part. Sometimes, we (or other early reviewers) will have early samples that aren't the exact same as factory specifications. Usually the tweaks are pretty small. As an example, there might be an overlay that gets removed. However, that can contribute a difference in weight. Our Web C team will fix that weight discrepancy.

We weigh everything in house before the finally "go live" on the product page. So, I usually trust our weights on the product page over anywhere else.

If you'd like, I can take a trip down to the warehouse and pull some size 9s to weigh to double check for you?
Thank you!

Justin
RW Staff

Thank you for the offer, Justin, but since I’m already wearing - and liking - my GT 2000 9s, I’m good, but it’s good to know this information going forward.