Aeroswift Half-tights

Does anyone know why there is a $5 difference between the Aeroswifts released in 2020 and the ones released slightly more recently? I’m talking about the ones that have the same ribbed design and look exactly the same. I got the ones that cost $80 a few months back and I could not understand why there was a price increase.

Does anyone know why there is a $5 difference between the Aeroswifts released in 2020 and the ones released slightly more recently? I’m talking about the ones that have the same ribbed design and look exactly the same. I got the ones that cost $80 a few months back and I could not understand why there was a price increase.
The latest ones include a small pocket according to the product description on Nike.com. The $80 ones from last year, which I have, lack this feature.

The latest ones include a small pocket according to the product description on Nike.com. The $80 ones from last year, which I have, lack this feature.
Oh, I see. I guess that makes sense then. The shorts are expensive regardless, but I can see why adding a pocket would warrant a price increase. I probably won’t be getting those new ones though since I don’t need a pocket as a track runner.