Skechers Zebra Pattern

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Ultrastoked,

The Razor is (tentatively) scheduled for early-mid October, and the GOMeb Speed 6 is early November (tentatively). Unfortunately, we don't have solid timelines right now due to the shipping/logistics challenges presented by COVID-19.

Justin
RW Staff

WIll the Razor + have zebra pattern? I'd love to get some Zebra Razor 3 Cloaks but if the new Hyper + iteration is softer as some reviews have said, I want to go with that.

Psst, Skechers website is selling zebra cloaks and GoRun OG w/ Hyperburst. They are killing the game so far.

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
WIll the Razor + have zebra pattern? I'd love to get some Zebra Razor 3 Cloaks but if the new Hyper + iteration is softer as some reviews have said, I want to go with that.

Psst, Skechers website is selling zebra cloaks and GoRun OG w/ Hyperburst. They are killing the game so far.
Hi @SpeedSlug,

Unfortunately, to my knowledge, the Razor + won't come in a Zebra print. I wish I could deliver better news!

Personally, I'm still going to grab a pair. I've been waiting for the Zebra print Razor for a while.

Justin
RW Staff