Nike Zoom Victory and Nike Zoom Dragonfly | Best New Nike Distance Spikes 2020

RW Staff 2

Staff member
Hello, how does the dragonfly fit relative to the air zoom victory, like larger, smaller, or about that same in length? Thanks!
About the same length. I wear true to size in both the Victory and Dragonfly. It's a snug, sock like fit but pretty on par with past elite Nike distance/md spikes.

Connor
RW Staff

No restocks as of yet, any limited sizes available on the black/blue colorway are returns. We will have a new colorway (with more inventory) hopefully coming in stock soon. We will post on social when we receive them.

Connor
RW Staff
That’s exciting. I feel like I’ve been waiting so long for this restock. I was worried I missed it when I saw some of the uncommon sizes back on the website, so that’s good to hear they’re just returns. Hopefully this restock won’t be so limited.

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @orsilochus,

I checked our outstanding orders for these on the Nike shipping portal. Unfortunately, they haven't been shipped yet, and they have no estimated date. I wish I could give you better information. We are keeping a close eye on these as we know many runners are eagerly awaiting them.

EDIT: I checked the Dragonfly orders.
Thank you,

Justin
RW Staff

Last edited:

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Has the Victory seriously already sold out? It looks like it just released this morning but everything larger than 7.5 is gone. Is this just a limited stocking, or have I missed out again?
Hi @Ben Anastasoff,

It does appear we received a full order, and they almost entirely sold out.

I've sent you a message through the DM system of the Message Board.
Thank you,

Justin
RW Staff

Is there a way to set up a restock notification of some sort, like an email? Thank y’all so much for replying and updating things here by the way, y’all are seen and appreciated ❤️

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a way to set up a restock notification of some sort, like an email? Thank y’all so much for replying and updating things here by the way, y’all are seen and appreciated ❤️
Hi @ChristianGoesZoom,

There isn't currently a way to set up a notification for restock on these products. I'll bring this up to our programming team for future consideration.

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you and all of the running community! It is truly exciting for us to be able to continuously communicate with our community. We will continue to provide updates as we are able.
Thank you again,

Justin
RW Staff