Search results

1. RW Staff

Help with Hoka Arahi sizing.

Hello @elinjohnson Several of our staff here have tried on the Arahi and compared them to the GTS and 860. Comparatively speaking, the Arahi v4 fits on the narrower side. It will have more volume than the GTS shoes. The 860, on the other hand, will offer a wider fit, especially in the toe box...
  2. RW Staff

Alphaflys - Is there any harm in putting a pair of shoes into cryostasis?

Hi @imnothammer, Great picture!! Thanks for sharing! From what I know, the foams themselves really don't have an expiration date. As long as you store them in a place where there aren't any temperature extremes or too much moisture, your shoes should last quite a while in storage. What really...
  3. RW Staff

ASICS Kayano Lite Review

In this review, our testers looked at the all-new ASICS Kayano Lite. Our testers started putting in the miles in these shoes; they had a lot of positive remarks to give. One of our testers, Jonathan, found the Kayano Lite to be very soft, "As should be expected, the Kayano Lite has a plush...
  4. RW Staff

Brooks Hyperion Elite 2 Review

We here at Running Warehouse like to test the products to provide customers the most accurate information possible. When our reviewers tested the Hyperion Elite 2, Books' carbon plated racer, they gave it glowing recommendations. Connor expressed how much he appreciated the energy return the...
  5. RW Staff

How Running Shoes Should Fit

Hi @DavGraves Thank you so much for reaching out! There are several things that you can do to help to make a shoe selection over the internet. First is figuring out what features you want your next shoe to have (more cushioning, wider toe box, narrow toe box, more responsive, etc.). This will...
  6. RW Staff

Any chance of the Nike Aeroswift Singlet coming into stock in the Pro/Elite colorway?

Hi @imnothammer I am glad to hear you are liking your BTC singlet! I reached out to our buyer and she confirmed that we won't be getting and are unable to get our hands on the Blue Void/Electro Green/Royal Pulse/White colorway of the Nike Aeroswift singlet. Sadly, we weren't offered that...
  7. RW Staff

Adidas Adizero Adios Pro Sizing

Hi @npurdy1112, The Adidas Adios Pro does run slightly short and you may well get away with a size 13.0. I am an 11.5 and have less than a pinky width between the end of my toes and the end of the shoe. The Adios Pro is also a bit snugger around the mid-foot than most of the other carbon plated...
  8. RW Staff

Topo athletic ultraventure 2?

Hi @Gkprevite, Our system shows that we can expect to see an updated version of the Ultraventure coming out around the middle to end of February 2021. While this is our current estimate, there is a possibility it can be delayed a little later. Tyler RW Staff
  9. RW Staff

Neutral Womens Shoes

Hi @neukathryn, and welcome to the Talk Running message boards! I am happy to help you find your next shoe! Before I can make a recommendation, I would like to ask you a few questions to narrow down to options that will best suit your needs and preferences. Regarding the shoes, are you looking...
  10. RW Staff

Bondi fit vs ATR Challenger

Hi @Baba, If you are looking for a similar feel to the Hoka Bondi, you may also want to take a look at the Hoka Stinson ATR 6. The Stinson is the most cushioned trail shoe out there but is best suited for "road to trail" running, as the outsole does not have the grip you may need for more...
  11. RW Staff

asics shoes for training

To say that the Asics Gel Kayano 27 is the best Asics shoe to train in would depend on what type of pronation control shoe you need and what types of training you may be doing. The Kayano 27 is currently the number one Asics choice for runners who need the maximum amount of support for...
  12. RW Staff

Rincon / Bondi fit

Both the Hoka One One Rincon 2 and Hoka One One Bondi 6 fit true to size. I found the Rincon to be about 5 mm (less than a 1/4 inch) shorter than the Bondi - even when switching shoes to accommodate any discrepancy in my different foot lengths - but both would still fit in the "True to Size"...
  13. RW Staff

Skechers Max Road 4 + sizing

I have just tried on the MaxRoad 4+ and updated the website for you to compare the fit. I found the MaxRoad 4+ fits the same as the MaxRoad 4 concerning length, but not in the fit of the upper. The MaxRoad 4+ feels slightly looser around the mid-foot because the new Mono Mesh upper does not hug...
  14. RW Staff

50 Mile Race day Shoe; Technical, rocky terrain.. Go...

Hi Jim (@ghostbaits), Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate it. Our reviewers noted that the Catamount uses a sticky grip underfoot that they found helpful on bare rock. This same type of rubber is also what most brands use for added grip on hard and wet surfaces such as rock...
  15. RW Staff

Thanks for the reply @ghostbaits. There are a few options that you might like for trail racing. The first that comes to mind is the Brooks Catamount. This shoe was designed for long-distance trail racing. To keep it lightweight and cushioned, the Catamount uses the same foam as the Hyperion...
  16. RW Staff

Hi @ghostbaits, Thanks for reaching out. We will be getting more inventory in the Hoka Evo Speedgoat in December. If you are interested, we are accepting pre-orders. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions. Tyler RW Staff
  17. RW Staff

Let's Talk Heel-Toe Offset

@ChrisMia, great questions regarding heel-toe offset. In regards to it, it is only one of several factors that we take into consideration when making a shoe recommendation. For the most part, it comes down to personal preferences. We typically look at lower drop shoes when customers are looking...
  18. RW Staff

Plantar fasciitis

A coworker here used a foot gym thing at her desk to strengthen her arches. Not only did she stop getting plantar, but she also went down 1/2 a shoe size. She would do a lot of foot rolling and towel grabs. @SpyTheGuy made an excellent recommendation with the Hoka Bondi for plantar fasciitis...
  19. RW Staff

foot pain

Hi @Mikey58, Alternative brands that have been helpful for customers with forefoot pain are Hoka (Clifton and Bondi are top options) and Skechers (Maxroad and Ride 8 Hyper). General characteristics in a shoe that will be beneficial to have are a lower heel-toe drop and extra padding under the...
  20. RW Staff

foot pain

Thanks for your responses @Mikey58. Based on your responses, you might like something with more cushioning under the forefoot and a lower drop. The Cushioning will provide extra protection to the ball of the foot and, the lower drop will reduce the pressure from your body on the forefoot. Shoes...