Endorphin Speed fitting

AlbertPWu

Can anyone share their fit on the Endorphin Speed? I'm currently size US10 on Pegasus 36, Turbo 2, Infinity Run and US10.5 in Rincon

Cheers!

Last edited:

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
HI @AlbertPWu,

Thanks for reaching out. I went with my standard size in the Endorphin Speed (I wear a size 11 in most shoes and wear the same in the Speed). Is there a particular fit concern you have? I noticed you wear half a size up in the Rincon.
Thanks!

Justin
RW Staff

AlbertPWu

Thanks Justin - I was wondering whether the Endorphin Speed has a wide toe box and the middle is narrow similar to the 4% and Next% which I would have to go a half size up.

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Justin - I was wondering whether the Endorphin Speed has a wide toe box and the middle is narrow similar to the 4% and Next% which I would have to go a half size up.

I found the toebox pretty accommodating. I have a slightly wider right foot (not quite a true wide). So, I can have difficulty with standard widths. I haven't had any issues with the Speed.

Justin
RW Staff

AlbertPWu

Just a quick post to this thread

I have ordered the Endorphin Speed is US10 and fits like a glove - plenty of room in the toe box and the nylon plate is very springy.

RW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Just a quick post to this thread

I have ordered the Endorphin Speed is US10 and fits like a glove - plenty of room in the toe box and the nylon plate is very springy.

Awesome! Thanks for the update. We hope you enjoy them.

Justin
RW Staff

I'm looking into the Endorphin Pro, how would you all compare the fit of the Speed vs the Pro both in toe box as well as mid foot width?

Relating to this question, does the endorphin speed have decent arch support? I’m not saying like anything crazy high, but I would like to have a shoe with a slightly raised arch in the footbed. Something kind of like how the Nike Infinity has a little bit of an upward curve in the mid foot. The Nike Alphafly has the same feature. I would just rather not the shoe have a completely flat footbed and me need to get an aftermarket insole. If the Endorphin speed doesn’t have this, what similar shoe does?

RW Staff 2

Administrator
Staff member
@rundmv87 I found both fit true to size but the Pro fit just a little snugger in the midfoot (not extremely narrow though) since it's more of a race day shoe. Surprisingly both have decent room in the toe box. @Ben Anastasoff , I found the Pro has just a small arch raise. I didnt find it extremely pronounced but it's also not completely flat.

Connor
RW Staff

@rundmv87 I found both fit true to size but the Pro fit just a little snugger in the midfoot (not extremely narrow though) since it's more of a race day shoe. Surprisingly both have decent room in the toe box. @Ben Anastasoff , I found the Pro has just a small arch raise. I didnt find it extremely pronounced but it's also not completely flat.

Connor
RW Staff
Good to know. I may get the Endorphin Speed then sometime soon. Thank you Connor!